We are a successful and dynamic consulting company that develops and delivers highly professional and sophisticated complete software solutions in the Oracle environment for well-known international customers.
You will work actively on customer projects from kickoff to go live. Process, deadline and budget compliance are core elements in making the customer project a success. You will work actively together with our experienced ERP consultant team and the customer project team.
You will play a key role in logistics and production. You will analyze customer requirements, develop and propose specific solutions, and map the requirements in the ERP software. For software customizations, you will work with our professional and experienced software developers. As the first contact for the customer department, you will deliver key user training sessions and assist customers with their software implementation and after their go live.
- Process analysis of goods/value flows and document flows at customers’ sites
- Development and documentation of solutions based on customer requirements
- Project work and management in a cross-functional team
- Configuration and parameterization of the software solution
- Technical customer training sessions
- Active management of customer relationships
Previous knowledge and skills
- University or polytechnic degree in business administration, business informatics, logistics or comparable qualification
- Comprehensive professional experience in supply chain management and involvement in major projects (preferably agile)
- A high level of analytical and conceptual thinking skills, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional written and spoken English and German language skills
- Willingness to travel 0–40% (mainly in Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
The work environment we offer
- Varied range of tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Attractive employment conditions with very good social benefits and expense allowances
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- A work environment where employees are actively involved in decision-making processes
- Freedom to act within the area of responsibility. We welcome creativity and initiative
- bossinfo.com AG, Sursee
About Boss Info | be boss in your business
The Boss Info team has over 300 specialists and is committed to a common goal every day: Through the use of innovative technologies, they use industry solutions, consulting, ICT solutions and services to digitalize the business processes of SMEs. Consistent implementation of the strategy and exemplifying the company’s values – expertise, fairness, long-lasting relationships and commitment – have made Boss Info what it is today: Boss Info is one of the most successful independent providers of business solutions, ICT & cloud services, consulting services and collaboration solutions. The 360° ICT range for companies includes proven in-house developments such as bossERP, bossSalary and bossGO and the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP solutions Finance & Supply Chain Management and Business Central, STEPS, as well as the Oracle solutions JD Edwards and NetSuite. DMS and Business Process Management solutions complete the product range in addition to custom developments and the extensive Microsoft 365 expertise.
Do you want to be a boss in your business? Apply now.
Send your full complete application dossier to our HR department to impress us and join our team: email@example.com
We prefer direct contact with our applicants. We are not interested in offers from recruitment consultants and recruitment agencies, and we will neither consider nor respond to them.