For our NetSuite Consulting Team, we are looking for an experienced sales representative for NetSuite ERP and NetSuite consulting services. Following our successful launch of NetSuite ERP Services in Central Europe with more than 40 NetSuite consultants and developers in Switzerland, Germany, Spain and Manila, we are increasing our sales team to further expand into existing (and potentially new) markets.
- As a NetSuite ERP sales representative, you’ll work with Oracle NetSuite’s sales team and our own NetSuite ERP Professional Services team to attract customers to NetSuite ERP in Central Europe.
- You will understand the needs and concerns of our potential customers when evaluating and deciding on a cloud ERP system.
- You will familiarize yourself with our customers’ situations, their requirements and their challenges and advise them to the best of your knowledge.
- Together with NetSuite and our consulting expertise, you will successfully introduce NetSuite to customers.
- While our focus is currently on medium-sized interested parties in all industries, you will enjoy a large degree of freedom in approaching potential new customers.
- In your role as a sales representative, you will report directly to the CEO and work closely with him.
- You will work in close consultation with NetSuite and industry experts throughout the entire sales cycle.
Previous knowledge and skills
- Proven track record in ERP sales, NetSuite or similar cloud software; and/or
- More than 3 years of experience in ERP sales/pre-sales and implementation services
- Strong communication and presentation skills in dealing with interested parties and existing customers both at C level and at key user level
- Strong organizational skills for handling multiple engagements simultaneously
- Punctuality in meeting deadlines
- Close interaction with solution consultants and lead consultants for NetSuite ERP as well as architects for SuiteCloud customizations and SuiteApp
- Presentation and negotiation skills in German and English with strong skills in concluding contracts
The work environment we offer
- A unique opportunity to promote a comprehensive NetSuite ERP range in Central Europe
- Competitive pay with attractive sales bonus program
- Varied range of tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Attractive employment conditions with very good social benefits and expense allowances
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- A work environment where employees are actively involved in decision-making processes
- Freedom to act within the area of responsibility. We welcome creativity and initiative
Workplace and employer
- bossinfo.com AG, Sursee, subsidiary of Boss Info
- SwissBear IT GmbH, Berlin, a 100% subsidiary of bossinfo.com AG
About Boss Info | be boss in your business
The Boss Info team has over 300 specialists and is committed to a common goal every day: Through the use of innovative technologies, they use industry solutions, consulting, ICT solutions and services to digitalize the business processes of SMEs. Consistent implementation of the strategy and exemplifying the company’s values – expertise, fairness, long-lasting relationships and commitment – have made Boss Info what it is today: Boss Info is one of the most successful independent providers of business solutions, ICT & cloud services, consulting services and collaboration solutions. The 360° ICT range for companies includes proven in-house developments such as bossERP, bossSalary and bossGO and the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP solutions Finance & Supply Chain Management and Business Central, STEPS, as well as the Oracle solutions JD Edwards and NetSuite. DMS and Business Process Management solutions complete the product range in addition to custom developments and the extensive Microsoft 365 expertise.
Do you want to be a boss in your business? Apply now.
Send your full complete application dossier to our HR department to impress us and join our team: email@example.com
We prefer direct contact with our applicants. We are not interested in offers from recruitment consultants and recruitment agencies, and we will neither consider nor respond to them.
Become part of our team
Michael A. Tomasoni
Head Human Resources+41 32 636 61 37